Prev: Re: [GZG] Miniatures Transport Next: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures

Re: [GZG] The Borg...

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:34:00 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] The Borg...

In a message dated 9/16/2005 4:39:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
indy.kochte@gmail.com writes:

On 9/15/05, _VinsFullThrust@aol.com_ (mailto:VinsFullThrust@aol.com)
<_VinsFullThrust@aol.com_ (mailto:VinsFullThrust@aol.com) > wrote:
I have been working on a ew race, yes of course the Borg... After 2
years of
playtesting many many variations, I have come to found this to be  some
what
good for the Borg. Making them powerful as they were when the
Enterprise
first encountered them, and as powerful as the fight at Wolf 359  where
the
Federation lost their entire fleet to one borg	cube...

Would the Borg even be any fun to play against? Big cube comes onto
board,
kills all other ships within range, and then those outside of range.
Doesn't
sound like a lot of fun to me.

Now granted I haven't seen  *every* ST episode in which they appeared,
but in
pretty much every one I've  seen it wasn't ships that took out the Borg,
but
characters doing something on  a much smaller scale than FT does.

Mk

Yes, exactly, But I am not making them powerful that ships cant take
them
out. A "Cube" I am estimating right now to be roughly a 2000NPV ship. So
its
pretty much its own fleet, and rarely rarely used. The other classes
however are
 much smaller and weaker and able to handle. In basic, I am buildig a
"Cube"
just  for looks more then anything. I am also desiging based off the PC
game,
Star  Trek Armada and Armada II. In these games, even "Cubes" and
"Fussion
Cubes" are fairly easy wiped out given what they are.

Vince

Prev: Re: [GZG] Miniatures Transport Next: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures