Prev: Re: [GZG] 24mm bases Next: Re: [GZG] Miniatures Transport

Re: [GZG] The Borg...

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:39:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] The Borg...

>  I have been working on a ew race, yes of course the Borg... After 2
years
> of playtesting many many variations, I have come to found this to be
some
> what good for the Borg. Making them powerful as they were when the
> Enterprise first encountered them, and as powerful as the fight at
Wolf 359
> where the Federation lost their entire fleet to one borg cube...

Would the Borg even be any fun to play against? Big cube comes onto
board,
kills all other ships within range, and then those outside of range.
Doesn't
sound like a lot of fun to me.

Now granted I haven't seen *every* ST episode in which they appeared,
but in
pretty much every one I've seen it wasn't ships that took out the Borg,
but
characters doing something on a much smaller scale than FT does.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] 24mm bases Next: Re: [GZG] Miniatures Transport