Prev: [GZG] [FT] Battlereport from September 14, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures

Re: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:05:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures

I've got a heavy cardboard box that game with fruit in it with
soft foam inserts for padding, so they fit exactly in the box.

I cut the foam into three strips, then cut slots into the strips.

Here's the box overall:
http://users.rcn.com/andyskinner/Minis/Stuff/SpaceshipBox.JPG

This shows how the foam sits on/around the bases:
http://users.rcn.com/andyskinner/Minis/Stuff/SpaceshipFoam.JP

This shows one of my ships on a Battletech fight base, which is
good for this because the base is flat and the peg is thin:
http://users.rcn.com/andyskinner/Minis/Stuff/FT_BTBase.JPG

andy

Prev: [GZG] [FT] Battlereport from September 14, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Care and Carrying of Figures