Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long) Next: [GZG] The Borg...

Re: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:38:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long)

I said:
>  > I'd want an expendable jammer missile of some sort.

Noam muttered:
> I'm sure you would.

Inshallah.  But I'm thinking of something which could be used as
sensor-terrain, so to speak--place it where you want it and it stays
functional for at least a couple of turns. That would give Your
opponent more incentive to split up, I think-- that way he'd be more
likely to have some of his lines of sight not obscured by jamming.

Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long) Next: [GZG] The Borg...