Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long)

[GZG] [FT][HH] Vector Fatigue, Missiles

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:30:19 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [FT][HH] Vector Fatigue, Missiles

 From what I've read, the missile waves in SITS are dealt with by
picking targets and ranges (I'm not sure how) and determining missile
salvos of dozens or more missiles in one go by summing them on a card
that gets handed to the opponent and dealt with on turn or segment of
intercept. The target's defenses whittle down the salvo (crossing off
missiles on the card) and the remainder get through and (try to)
score damage. I had been trying to think of a some recordkeeping
gimick to allow those HH-scale missile barrages, and some adaptation
of that scheme might work for an FT conversion as well.

---

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have to at least
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the
family anatidae on our hands." -- Douglas Adams

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: [GZG] RE: Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long)