Prev: RE: [GZG] HH minis Next: RE: [GZG] Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long)

RE: [GZG] HH minis

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:49:16 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] HH minis

G'day,

Derek is looking forward to the ships but will "see how it goes on the
rules".

We've played a few games of AT:V. They've been fun but definitely only
for a few ships at a time. The first release of AT:V also had a fair few
proof reading misses, though the next release version* looks to much
better and has some very stepped through examples. AT:V can have a steep
learning curve, though the new examples make those curves much much
shallower. Having said that I had heard that SITS was to be much simpler
and so may allow for the "typical gamers desire" of more ships and
faster play ;)

Given the investment buying from the States is for us, Derek is happy to
sit back and wait to see exactly how much simpler SITS turns out....
Nothing will keep him from the minis though ;)

*This is based on a pre-release set I was allowed to look through I
don't think its available as yet.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [GZG] HH minis Next: RE: [GZG] Stealth, ECM and FCS suggestion (long)