Prev: [GZG] Re: 25mm SG PAs as 15mm Combat Walkers? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

RE: [GZG] Re: 25mm SG PAs as 15mm Combat Walkers?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:02:08 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: 25mm SG PAs as 15mm Combat Walkers?

The NSL and ESU ones seem to have a less anthropomorphic body with
little or no waist.  They look as though you might house the pilot in
the body with his legs in hips and arms in the shoulder of the walker -
another popular mecha convention.  The NSL and ESU also have the
advantage of having a number of options for pose and gear.  One reason
for considering this is that the GZG minis are much cheaper than the DP9
minis and less "anime" looking.

I'd love to see the pics, or even if anyone has these and can snap a pic
for me comparing 15mm infantry with the 25mm NSL or ESU Pas.

Eli