Prev: Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 10:20:50 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

Claus Paludan wrote:

>@Oerjan - don't go too deep into the weapon statistics

I'm trying to point out what the real balance problem with your scenario

was, since
you were looking in the completely wrong direction.

>We will fiddle and tamper with the support for it later on as well as
>switch sides (could be that my beams would be a turn or two longer in
>destroying the Kra'vak SDN).

If the KV SDN has crippled engines, it will die even *faster* and
inflict
even *less* damage on the enemy than the Elizaveta did. Fewer hull boxes
start with, facing more powerful enemy weapons (ie. beams rather than
K-guns), and with an even more forward-facing armament than the
Elizaveta...

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005