Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005 Next: [GZG] Help with scaling on Heavy Gear Minis

Re: [GZG] AFVID and Miniatures

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:00:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] AFVID and Miniatures

Bouncing Brian B wrote on 08/30/2005 07:59:41 AM:

***snip***

> > Roughly in this scale, I still see a lot of plastic
> > and metal miniatures for FASA's Renegade Legion and
> > other games in that series on the second-hand market.
>
> C in C is once again casting and selling the metal RenLeg stuff.

I knew I'd forgotten something...

Absolutely right, but small reality check. Last time I looked, which has

been awhile, there were still cohort boxes going for 3/4 to half of
original price.

These were plastic, with notorious breakable barrels on the turrets, but

if you like shovel-faced grav tanks, for $10-$15 you could get 54 tanks
and APC's in four styles, for one of two forces.

At those prices, I put the few extra cohorts I had away rather than sell

for less than some cost me.

Even if they're up to full price, it's still a case that, if your
willing
to do a little body-putty-and-pins-for-gunbarrel, you can have huge
hordes
at about 50 cents US apiece. The C-in-C's seem for collectors, and folks

with huge armies that need the variety. ;->=

By the way, does anyone know if the Ren Leg Circus Imperium is available

anywhere?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005 Next: [GZG] Help with scaling on Heavy Gear Minis