Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:37:38 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

Oh - another thing. Please give some feedback on the scenario - it's our

first real scenario for FT and we still need to get a feel for the
different ships/weapons etc..

We haven't used many rules and last night was the first time we tried
damage control parties.. next time we might try a few fighters to see
how they work out :)

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4