Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, Next: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:44:36 -0700
Subject: Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

hi group, well i like the old smooth N.A.C design, but if you redid the
necks so that they fit better , eg like the U.NS.C. ships and the new
space
bases , then that would suit me , as it would fix both problems , i
wouldnt
like to see N.A.C ships that look close to Earth Force ships , as what
would
be the point of buying them , if you already had a Earthforce fleet and
like the Full Thrust ships better, ....

regards james mitchell