Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, Next: Re: [GZG] Vehicle Recognition

Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:09:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF

Actually, you'd just about have to have multi-blind; to get the full
feel
of IFF confusion, you should have that dug in group just slightly
possibly
be on your side. And, to get the full feeling, they have to be
controlled
by players who don't realize the incoming is from friendlies.

Has anyone done a computer multi-shooter with possible targets unclear
as
to side, especially when first seen, even if at fairly close range? I
know
in my own case, it isn't necessary. I regularly kill innocents in the
Police Squad type games. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, Next: Re: [GZG] Vehicle Recognition