Prev: Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] AFVID and Miniatures

[GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..?

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:29:27 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..?

On Aug 30, 2005, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..?

I like it both ways. I like different fleets to have a very different
feel and look to them, especially in a generalized game like FT. The
distinct looks of the SV, Phalons and KV are an essential appeal.
Within the Human lines I like higher differentiation, even if the
general design themes are similar due to human tech.

I think the UN, IJN, and NI have very distinct feels from each other
(even though the NI and UN fore-hulls bear passing resemblances - The
NI have a more "pulp-age" streamlined look. I think the new NAC and
ESU are slightly less distinct from each other (And the IJN), but I
don't dislike them. Given a choice of ESU fleets, I'd probably stick
with the older minis myself, but that's my personal taste.

N-ohm  (Variable Resistance)