Prev: Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee Next: Vehicle Recognition: Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee

Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:45:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee

> Hollywood has thought it was easily disguised by grey paint and some
> germanic crosses too
> - look, slap on some paint and you have a Panzer IV! (Yeah, as if...)
>
> At least it was a bit more realistic than an M47 Patton standing in
for a
> King Tiger facing
> Chafes as M4 Shermans (case it made the M47s look bigger)....) Not to
> mention that
> the prairies of Kansas look nothing like northern Europe..(Battle Of
Bulge
> 1965.
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058947/

You know, I have been doing my damndest to try and forget that movie.
:-( I
get this terrible pain in all the diodes down all* my sides every time I
see
it. :-(

Mk

* - vs just the ones down the left side

Prev: Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee Next: Vehicle Recognition: Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee