Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:11:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Flak Magnet (Tim) wrote:
> Response to multiple messages:
> Claus P.:
>
> I have converted those images to embedded bitmaps, so it should open
up
> just fine now.

Cool, I will go check it out right away. :)

> I also installed more fonts on my linux box and have switched it over
> the Arial.  Required some finagling to get the text on the right to
fit
> and line up, so I don't wanna hear any other font requests!  *grin*
Ahh the way of the Tux :) Nice to see another fellow tuxer!

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!