Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Moving on, literally Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:09:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

When I needed some APCs for my 25mm SciFi I used the Russian BTR-60 and
BTR-70
MiniTanks APCs. The BTR-60 was an open top vehicle which could be used
as a
weapons carrier/milita APC and the BTR-70 was an enclosed vehicle with a
turret
used for my regular army APC.

I removed the wheels and filled the wheel wells for an agrav APC (used
squadron
shop green stuff). After finishing the APC, I mounted it on a wire on a
stand and
my vehicles were "flying".

 I build up the filler (green stuff) around the wheel well and shaped it
for a GEV.
The green stuff was easy to shape with an exacto knife and I got a nice
rounded
skirt effect.

Scott

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Moving on, literally Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)