Prev: RE: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

Re: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:24:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII

German 6 or 8 wheeled armoured car (Puma) or the smaller 222. Change
turrets
on these
(puma with a dome turret with a short barrelled plasma gun, for
instance)
and you have
some quite workable sci-fi armoured cars (throw on antennae, scan
dishes,
etc as needed
and maybe a missile pack).

Done it! I used a 15mm Puma and the turret from a (10mm) Battletech tank
that had
a domed shape with twin short  plasma guns. I've done something similar
with
15mm
Matilda tank and a turret from a Mechwarrior tank and added side skirts.

Don

Prev: RE: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)