Prev: RE: [GZG] Brian's questions Next: Re: [GZG] Brian's questions

Re: [GZG] Brian's questions

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:47:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Brian's questions

On 8/26/05, Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@magma.ca> wrote:
> Brian, DS/2 should be 1/300th or 1/285th (old microarmour scales) or
6mm, as opposed to
> 7mm or 1/350th. (The odd part is 1/350th should be smaller than
1/300th, and 7mm should be
> bigger than 6mm.... ?)

I understand the official meanings of the scales, but I've found that
because different SF modellers have different ideas about the size of
future vehicles, the two scales (1/300 and 1/350) overlap, and was
wondering specifically about the DP9 figs sitting right next to GZG
stuff.

> I'd like to see a pic of the DP9 new figs you think work as PA - I
always find when I
> stand them next to a human figure, I see some place the human would
not fit.

For me it's mostly the head, but I PSB that most of the soldier's head
is actually in the torso.

  I do have
> about 30-40 of the older gears though, and now have some painted up
for the UN and some
> for the ESU. (One day, when taxes, work, and sick parents allow...
I'll get pix up on
> stargrunt.ca)

'Twould be cool.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Brian's questions Next: Re: [GZG] Brian's questions