Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] The internal workings of Fleets

[FT} Star freighters (Was: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!)

From: Robert Bryett <rbryett@m...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:41:17 +1000
Subject: [FT} Star freighters (Was: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!)

They look great! Nice pics too...

The merchants look interesting... But possibly a bit small. I always
feel that merchants should be large, with the largest being at least
50% longer than the largest warship, and much "fatter". Compare the
Jahre Viking with say the USS Enterprise to see why.... http://
www.rpsoft2000.com/shipsize.htm

Of course this has nothing to do with my penchant for building space
freighters out of shampoo bottles etc...

Best regards, Robert Bryett
rbryett@mail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] The internal workings of Fleets