Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:25:19 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >From GROUND ZERO GAMES:
>
> LATEST FULL THRUST SHIP RELEASES:
I like the new cargo ships and station. Lots of possibilities there.
And that ORC fighter has absolutely nothing to do with the old style
cylons, right?
> IMPORTANT NOTE! There is still time to get orders in for our August
> Sale discount offers! See our webstore at <www.gzg.com> for full
Tempting, but I already took advantage of the sale, so I hope you
don't take offence in me waiting a bit before I spend more money?

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!