Prev: [GZG] OT: GZG Film? (or Star Wreck, in the Pirkinning) Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Re: [GZG] OT: GZG Film? (or Star Wreck, in the Pirkinning)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:44:52 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT: GZG Film? (or Star Wreck, in the Pirkinning)

In a message dated 8/23/2005 10:39:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sam@glendale.org.uk writes:

So...  anyone got plans for making a film based in the GZG universe?
The  technology would seem to be definitely there now for DIY big
space battles  on zero budget:

Sure, would love to help out, dont know how to go about it though. I am
oe
of those tell me how and show me a small example and i can run
anything..
LOL   WOuld love to see the GZG i movie clips  havig major battles. All
kinds of
different clips runing like 1 to  2 miutes long..

Prev: [GZG] OT: GZG Film? (or Star Wreck, in the Pirkinning) Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.