Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs

Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs

From: Gregory Wong <sax@s...>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:48:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs

Welcome to the planet AOL. You get 1125.4378 hours free. B:)

--Greg

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Andreas Udby wrote:

> One thing I'd like to try is making a ringed planet.	I'd toyed with
using a blank CD-R -- cutting the planet in half and gluing the CD-R in
the middle, leaving a nice shiny ring around the outside.  What else
could we use?

> On a related note, I'm scratchbuilding a Halo/Ringworld right now,
using wooden cross-stitch hoops.  Should turn out to be interesting, at
least.

> Andreas
>
> Spokane, WA, USA
> http://home.comcast.net/~kudby
>

> --
>
> Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos
Yellow Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs