Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet. Next: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs

Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:18:26 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

FlakMagnet wrote:

>I've made up a cheat sheet for use during FT games.  I think it's
pretty
>good and useful to both experienced and newbie players, so long as
their
>eyesight is pretty good *wink*.

Some comments to the updated version:

Interceptors: The +1 also applies against missiles.

Attack fighters: Natural rolls of '6' (ie., before the +1 is added)
allow
re-rolls. No mention of how screens interact with the attack. (lvl-1
negate
rolls of '3' since they're modified to '4'; lvl-2 screens negate rolls
of
'3' and make rolls of '5' and '6' inflict only 1 pt of damage.)

Torpedo fighters: you've used the MTversion, not the updated rule on
FB2p4.

The B1-as-point-defence rules are wrong (rolls of 6 only kill *one*
fighter
and allow a re-roll).

The K1-as-point-defence rule (FB2 p.9) is missing. (Rolls of 1-4 miss,
rolls of 5-6 kill 1 fighter.)

Might be useful if the Pulser and Sub-Munition Pack descriptions
specified
how the d6s are to be interpreted. (They fire beam dice, not straight
D6s.)

"one DP to ARMOR or HULL" and "All dmg to ARMOR (if any)" mean exactly
the
same thing.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet. Next: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs