Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet. Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:02:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Doug Evans wrote:

>Why you great flaming....!!
>
>Oh, CONSTRUCTIVE...

<selective hearing> You called me great!  *grin*

>I realize it's now the Official Full Thrust, but perhaps a comment as
to it
>being up to Fleet Book, or even calling it Full Thrust 2.5?

Yes, it is up to FB2 with nothing included from MT.  I'll annotate that
on my site, but probably not on the cheat-sheet itself.

>Also, is there supposed to be material on page two other than the
title?
>Otherwise, replace 'See reverse for additional info' with, and include
on
>the other side, 'See reverse for how to keep an idiot busy.' ;->=

Nope, that's part of the "work in progress" nature of it.  I don't know
what I'm gonna put on the reverse side, but something's going there.
When I finally do put something useful on the 2nd page, I'll make the
greyed-out text black.

>Looks pretty on the page, by the by. Thanks!

Thanks, and you're welcome.

--Tim

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet. Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.