Prev: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:18:05 +0200
Subject: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> I just checked it via www.gzg.com (which IS the correct address -
> I've never used gzg.co.uk) and it seems to work fine for me - first
> you get to the screen with the big GZG logo, click on that and it
> takes you to the front page of the site proper, with the big red
> banner headline about the sale....  :-/

My bad.
I never visited via gzg.co.uk, so that went ok. The stuff via gzg.com
was probably somewhere in my browser cache. A really HARD reload
showed the new stuff there as well.

Sorry!
Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.