Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures. Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:50:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

Understood, Frits; I'd added the '.co.uk' to my favorites, but haven't
deleted the '.com'. I never get rid of anything. ;->=

Paul, mind you, this does not suggest in a minute you should be
maintaining
all of the above. I really thought I'd selected the right one the first
time. I'll re-title it in my 'favorites'.

The_Beast