Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike

From: derkgroe@x...
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:22:22 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike

>>No, they don't (not if you're serious about the "120mu range" bit,
>> anyway). There are several "MADS equivalent" systems today which have
all
>> systems collected on a single vehicle. They *can* be split up into
>> multiple units, but they don't *have* to be.
>
> They tend to require multiple units, however aren't those more in the
> range of being covered by the ZAD systems? Given that the method of
fire
> is a bit abstracted (ground fire allowed, etc).

The examples that I can think of are either single vehicle based
(rapier,
crotale, etc), OR are split up to seperate C&C/launcher control from
things that draw fire (e.g. radar systems, launchers) (e.g. flycatcher
Mk2)

Cheers,

   Derk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!