Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike

Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:35:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

And, they're currently on sale right now, until
July 31st.  I just bought some myself, I saw them at
GZG-ECC, and I finally got around to getting a
couple.

JGH

Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

> XT350/DOD#1890
>
> AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
> Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity

Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling
all day long; what else is new? What can I do? But sing this Valley
Winter Song, I wrote for you" -- Fountains of Wayne,"Valley Winter Song"

Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike