Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures. Next: RE: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike

Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

I'm a big fan of th CN ships. I started Mauridian and
now have a set of Kharadorn as well. The Terrans are
played in force by one of my friends here in town.

Xtreme is pretty responsive to constructive crit with
their minis, and have been tireless with respect to
assuring a steady pipeline to customers. Now that they
have a new, stable molding contractor and the minor
crits have been addressed the so-called Wave 1.5 shipz
are _very_ pretty.

_I_ can't wait for the Deisho release.

--- Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> R. Bryett wrote:
>
> >I hope it's not *too* tasteless to mention someone
> else's minis on a GZG
> >list, but a friend sent me link to the Cold Navy
> web site, and I find their
> >"Terran Republic Navy" ships horribly tempting:
> >http://estore.xtreme-hobby.com/coldnavy.html#trn
> >
> >1. Has anyone on the list seen these minis, and/or
> had any dealings withe
> >Xtreme Hobby? If so, I'd appreciate any comments
> please. If they're
> >libellous, you could send them to me privately :)
> >
> >2. As well as various gun turrets, all the TRN
> ships above frigate class
> >seem to be equipped with one or more of what Col.
> Jack O'Neill would
> >undoubtedly describe as "Honkin' great space guns"
> mounted spinally. Any
> >thoughts on what these should be?
> >
> >Best regards, Robert Bryett.
> >

> The GZG - East Coast Convention contacted Xtreme
> Hobby regarding their
> figures for convention gaming prizes last year and
> we received a number
> of samples from them.  We have established a good
> relationship with them.
>
> They are very nice figures, with sharp details and
> designs.
>
> Front arc only Grasers would be suitable weapons for
> the TRN.  Or
> a Kinetic Gun.
>
> Jon

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures. Next: RE: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike