Prev: Re: [GZG] some size debates Next: Re: [GZG] some size debates

Re: [GZG] some size debates

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:18:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] some size debates

In message <675e5bf32eeb7b6844cf4cb169ff2a2f@SoundingRocket.com>
	  Gregory Wong <sax@soundingrocket.com> wrote:

> I think Red Dwarf is supposed to be 5 miles long.
>
> --Greg
>
> On Jul 18, 2005, at 6:38 PM, R. Bryett wrote:

[snip]

IIRC some sources claim 15 km for Red Dwarf, the only definitive info
(again IIRC) that I can think of as to its size is the fact that it
has 20,000 odd decks (going all the way down took several _hours_ by
express lift ;-). Determining the size of the ship from this info is
left as an exercise for the reader/viewer :-)

Charles

Prev: Re: [GZG] some size debates Next: Re: [GZG] some size debates