Prev: Re: [GZG] Wcc and Sheep. Next: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?

Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:16:03 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?

John Lerchey wrote:

>The only thing that I've ever heard that seemed to be somewhat
"official",
>was that an M-1 Abrams is size 3.

Even that isn't particularly official... the source for that comes from
the
DS2 list of vehicle sizes on p.8:

"Class 3 (Medium): Most main battle tanks, heavier APCs and MICVs,
Medium
Artillery etc."

Doesn't mention the Abrams at all - and the Abrams, along with the Leo2
and
Chally2, are the upper end of today's MBT range. Most *other* MBTs
(ex-USSR, Chinese, French, Italian) are smaller, as are most "heavier
APCs
and MICVs, Medium Artillery etc."...

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Wcc and Sheep. Next: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?