Prev: RE: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions Next: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:39:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Infojunky wrote:
>> How about "if there's a WCC, I promise NOT to come"?   Probably
better
>> for all concerned, yes?
>
> Naw, stronger minds out here on the left coast, so you can unleash
> mayhem unimaginable of to those pasty bellied inhabitants of the lands

> east of the Continental Divide.

No mind can withstand the power of the Sheep.  Just relax and let
it flow through you, it's the only way.

Really.

(8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: RE: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions Next: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions