Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:36:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Laserlight wrote:
>> IF Laserlight will make it to SF I will guarantee FMA Sheep will be
seen.

> How about "if there's a WCC, I promise NOT to come"?	 Probably better

> for all concerned, yes?

Naw, stronger minds out here on the left coast, so you can unleash
mayhem unimaginable of to those pasty bellied inhabitants of the lands
east of the Continental Divide.

--
Evyn

"Scientia Est Potentia"

http://ceecom.net

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions