Prev: [GZG] Cool modelling Next: Re: [LST] Downtime Re: [GZG] Anyone there?

[GZG] Re: (LONG) More NAC Politics

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: (LONG) More NAC Politics

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Hugh Fisher wrote:

> At the top is His or Her Majesty, eldest child of the
> previous king and queen.

Cool. Strict primogenature, ie not just the oldest son. Why be sexist in
the 23rd Century?

> England itself has lost the house of lords some time in
> the past century, and now has a proportional Senate as
> well as the house of representatives.

House of Commons.

> The monarch could legally dissolve parliament and rule
> solely through military control.

Any monarch daft enough to try this would get a swift dose of what cured
Charles I. Monarchs reign, but Parliament rules.

Otherwise, I like it. Good writeup!

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: [GZG] Cool modelling Next: Re: [LST] Downtime Re: [GZG] Anyone there?