Prev: Re: [GZG] Anyone there? Next: Re: [GZG] Anyone there?

Re: [GZG] Anyone there?

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:43:04 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Anyone there?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:50:08 +0100 (BST), Stephen Bond writes:
>Hi guys. For the last three days I've received nothing from the list
other tha
>n messages from Matt about the downtime he had planned for it and
automatic sy
>stem messages. Is there anything happening out there that I'm missing
or is it
> just taking a while to come back to life?
>
>Steve.

Well, the list went down with less ntoice than I had hopped to get
(the trouble with volunteer staffers sometime. :) But it seems back
now.  If anyone has any problems, let me know.	Anything sent in the
last 48 hours might want to get resent, but you can also check the new
nifty online archives to see if it made it to the server.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: [GZG] Anyone there? Next: Re: [GZG] Anyone there?