Prev: Re: Re: New Spikeys Next: Re: [FT] Random Scenario Cards

Re: [FT] Random Scenario Cards

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:24:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Random Scenario Cards

On 13 Jul 2005, at 04:25, Star Ranger wrote:

> It sounds like you are referring to Mike Brown's Full Thrust Scenario
> Generator based off of  the missions in the GDW game BattleRider.
> This site
> is no longer online, but with the archive power of waybackmachine.org,

> we
> can see what was there.......
> http://web.archive.org/web/19991119015652/http://www.wco.com/
> ~mkkabrow/scena
> rio.htm
> If the link breaks make sure to cut and paste everything back
together.

Power Projection: Fleet's scenario engine does this. It's basically a
merger of mission frequencies from the character generation of
Traveller's High Guard, and the Battle Rider mission forms.

Points value has very little bearing on pure FT though...

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
  "Reality, is something that you rise above..
We don't see things as they are,  we see them
as we are."    Rich - Marillion - .com

Prev: Re: Re: New Spikeys Next: Re: [FT] Random Scenario Cards