Prev: Re: ESU New class name Next: Re: Proposal for Rule Mod/Request for comment wasRe: move and fire problem

Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:38:43 +0200
Subject: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

On 7/13/05, Chip Dunning <chip.dunning@fuse.net> wrote:
> But I wonder would a fan-inspired set of web pages be openly accepted
by
> the owners of DSII? Like the various fleet sites that post some
various
> interesting FT designs.

You must be new here.  Jon Tuffley is here and has repeatedly given
permission for websites that list new designs, as long as the details
of the design sequence are not posted.	In other words, as long as you
don't give enough information for people to design their own ships or
vehicles it's all fair game.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: ESU New class name Next: Re: Proposal for Rule Mod/Request for comment wasRe: move and fire problem