Prev: Re: New Spikeys Next: Proposal for Rule Mod/Request for comment wasRe: move and fire problem

Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:01:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

> What I *will* say is that paper products are pretty far
> down the list of things to do.  Makes sense though-- lead
> is the money maker.  Doesn't mean I'm happy with the
> situation but I understand it.

My suspicions are that the fact that the DSII items aren't identified as
specific to 'nation/race' is another thing. With specific ships, the
fleet
books became a way of promoting sales of them.

However, running 6 or 7 variations on each vehicle IS logistically
nightmarish without a HUGE fan base, and Full Thrust has a leg up on
that
score.

Wait, if you throw in UN, Japan, IF,...

Ah, to be a bug on the wall while Jon's working out the production/sales
numbers!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: New Spikeys Next: Proposal for Rule Mod/Request for comment wasRe: move and fire problem