Prev: Re: [DS] miniature sizes Next: Re: [DS] miniature sizes

[DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

From: damosan@c...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:53:43 +0000
Subject: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

> I know what I'm about to say may be sacrelage, but has GZG considered
> making a book for Dirtside II that is analogous to the Fleet Books of
> Full Thrust?
I'm sure someone else will tell you that it's a "long time coming" so I
won't say that.
What I *will* say is that paper products are pretty far down the list of
things to do.  Makes sense though-- lead is the money maker.  Doesn't
mean I'm happy with the situation but I understand it.
--
Damo

Prev: Re: [DS] miniature sizes Next: Re: [DS] miniature sizes