Prev: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: [DS] miniature sizes

New Spikeys

From: david garnham <garnhamghast@f...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:28:38 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: New Spikeys

Hi,
Just thought you might be interested to know that I've been sculpting
some new Sa'vasku ships. So far there's a Battleship (possibly a SDN
looking at the size) , something I've been thinking of as a troop ship
and a biomass fleet tender. They are a lot more 3-D than the originals
but still obviously Sa'vasku. The exact classes and final aproval is up
to Jon, of course. I've been thinking of doing some little boarding pods
as well (for the bio marines).
Any requests while I've got the green stuff out? Bearing in mind that
planet killers will take a bit longer to sculpt :)
Dave

War! What is it good for? Er.....gaming

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm

Prev: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: [DS] miniature sizes