Prev: (LONG) More NAC Politics Next: ESU New class name

[FT] ESU Official SDD's in graphical form

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:04:07 +0200
Subject: [FT] ESU Official SDD's in graphical form

OK - I am trying another question. My last one about fleet structure
seemd to spark of a whole new series of fire control issues  :)

I would like to know if anyone could point me towards an online source
for ESU (and other officals:UNSC, KRAVAK, NAC, NSL) SDD's. I'd like to
create ship cards with all the necesarry information on. Thus it would
be nice to be able to cut'n'paste a nice graphic of the ships systems as

well.

There it goes.. I just admitted my own lack of skill in graphics :)

Cheers!

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: (LONG) More NAC Politics Next: ESU New class name