Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: (LONG) More NAC Politics

[FT] Random Scenario Cards

From: "Randy W. Wolfmeyer" <rwwolfme@a...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:02:02 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: [FT] Random Scenario Cards

So, I'm actually getting my brother hooked on playing Full Thrust more
regularly (Thank you for the online copies of FB1+2, I actually feel bad
because I was trying to find them to buy for him for his birthday awhile
back.)	But I remember way back when there was a website that had
randomly
generated scenarios.  The attacker and defender rolled a die to see what
their setup and objectives would be.  You could end up with a tiny force
against a big force, but with objectives more complex than just blow up
the other guy.	(Kind of like the scenario cards for SG at stargrunt.ca:
http://www.stargrunt.ca/scenarios_aar/sg2_scenario_cards/sg2_scenario_ca
rds.htm)

But I can't find the webpage they were on.  Does it still exist?  Does
anyone have a copy of it?

On another I can't find something note, are there any Java
applet/Javascript ship designers still out there?  I tried a bunch of
links but can't find one that still works.  There used to be several,
and
they were nice for trying out different fits to see what works without
reworking the math all the time.

Randy Wolfmeyer
Dept. of Physics
Washington University
http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~rwwolfme

Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: (LONG) More NAC Politics