Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem

RE: move and fire problem

From: "R. Bryett" <rbryett@m...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:10:28 +1000
Subject: RE: move and fire problem

>> 2. Move the faster ship 1mu, move the slower (1*RMF)mu.
>
>Problem is this doesn't represent simultaneous movement which
>would have to be done by % of total move to be done rather than
>mu (otherwise get mismatch between relative locations given
>relative speeds etc).

Probably right, but I wasn't seriously proposing the mechanism. I was
just
trying to illustrate one of the reasons (cumbersome play) I thought the
"shoot on the fly" proposal was a Bad Idea (TM).

Best regards, Robert Bryett.
mailto:rbryett@mail.com

Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem