Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem

Re: move and fire problem

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:05:49 -0500
Subject: Re: move and fire problem

> try playing without any restriction of aft-arc fire, for instance.

But the weapons are usually defined with the rear arc blocked. Do all
beams become 360's?

I've mentioned, toy'd with, but never played with a fire opportunity at
movement mid-point, but you could STILL blow by something. You could try

proportional movement tracks, say dividing each section of movement to a

spot where you could fire most opportunely.

Restricting anything still will get cries of 'but space is huge, without

walls', though my concept of battlepass counters this, at least, in my
mind.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem