Prev: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me Next: Re: [FT] Some pictures

Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me and a 54mm tangent

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:08:40 -0400
Subject: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me and a 54mm tangent

Thanks for the compliments guys!

I hope to go the distance - especially now that Indy is plotting to
hamper my ability to win cool stuff!  ;-)

Looking at the Alpha site and their associated Otherworld line
(http://www.otherworldminiatures.com/) makes me think about doing FMA in
54mm (ala Inquistor). St.Jon - ever have any thoughts about some 54mm
figs of the Tuffleyverse? A couple of the new New Isreali figures and
some Kra'Vak in 54mm would be absolutely bitchin'! (Assuming someone 47
can actually use the work "bitchin'").

What do folks think of FMA in 54mm? Did Inquisitor die because a) it was
in an odd scale for gaming, b) it was overly complex, c) GW can't
support a game that doesn't have the momentum of WH an WH40K if their
lives depended on it, d) most GW fanboys don't paint their figs, so
wouldn't touch 54mm, e) other?

Perhaps FMA with a more premium figure line might be the financial
incentive to get FMA out sooner? Jon has said it isn't the rulesets that
put bread on the table.....

Thoughts?
Martin

Prev: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me Next: Re: [FT] Some pictures