Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet-wide ADFC (Was: FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??) Next: Re: [OT] London news

Re: [OT] London news

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@g...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:38:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] London news

On 7/8/05, The GZG Digest <owner-gzg-digest@lists.csua.berkeley.edu>
wrote:
> Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:00:26 -0400
> From: "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
>
> Sympathies for our brethren in the UK.

I hate "me too" posts, but in this case I'll make an exception.

My wife and I were getting ready for work yesterday when we saw the
reports on the news. For Alana it brought up memories of 9/11. It
reminded me of IRA attacks, and how London has endured a lot in the
last century.

My deepest sympathies to anyone with family caught in the attacks, and
to Britons in general.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet-wide ADFC (Was: FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??) Next: Re: [OT] London news