Prev: RE: ScanFed & whither Sean? Next: FMA rules?

[FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:05:50 -0400
Subject: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

Alan said:
>I haven't had a chance to use the newest OUDF designs, but the CVLs
and
smaller have had extensive playtesting. They require a change from the
normal tactics.

I'd be interested in hearing a report on an Islamic Fed vs OUDF
battle, if you can arrange one.

I'd also be interested in a Tactics Guide for the FB3 ships,
preferably written by someone who knows what they're doing and doesn't
just rely on hot dice (which more or less leaves me out).

Prev: RE: ScanFed & whither Sean? Next: FMA rules?