Prev: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean? Next: Re: Official Japanese ships??

RE: ScanFed & whither Sean?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:29:13 -0500
Subject: RE: ScanFed & whither Sean?

> After poking around on the web a bit, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker's
> fingerprints seem to be all over ScanFed. He was doing the
> masters for Brigades "Swiss Confederation" ships (which I assume
> were intended as not-ScanFed), of which one of three is actually
> available. He hasn't posted to the list since early 04. Anyone
> know what happened to the father of ScanFed?

I got an email from Sean a couple weeks back, he was on the US East
coast on
his way BACK to the Middle East.  He was in Afganistan a couple years
ago,
then came back, bought a house (he go married in a rush just before he
shipped out the first time).  I have the email at home and I can let you
all
know more and how to get ahold of him later today.

Jon GZG wrote:
> "Official" ScanFed ships.....?

A few years ago at GenCon, I remember seeing some masters in progress of
some ScanFed ships he was working on for GZG from what I remember.
About
all I can remember is that from the front they looked like a maltese
cross,
much thicker and stubbier than the UNSC capital ships and would be cast
as
one piece.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean? Next: Re: Official Japanese ships??