Prev: Re: [OT] Under the who'd have tunk it category....) Next: NAC Politics

Re: [OT] Under the who'd have tunk it category....)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:33:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Under the who'd have tunk it category....)

No way can I get that time off, John, but it's with deep regret. Beyond
being the irritating token liberal in the party, and puting aside that
Austin in August would not be my first 'vacation' choice, missing the
celebration of your deserved happiness does cause me deep pangs.

Hey, you've got to love that! ;->=

>From personal experience, I can declare this the riskest mission you've

yet undertaken, but. as should be, with the greatest possibility of
rewards and glory.

Hoo-rah!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Under the who'd have tunk it category....) Next: NAC Politics