Prev: Re: Under the who'd have tunk it category....) Next: Re: Under the who'd have tunk it category....)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:17:35 +0200
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >25mm FMASheep figures
> >SHP1 sheep in cultist robes with Forbidden Book
> >SHP2 sheep in baa-ttle armor with f-ewe-sion gun
> >SHP3 sniper sheep
> >SHP4 baaserker with melee weapon

> OK, if I can get someone to sculpt these, who would  actually buy

If you can get this up to a full squad of different figs (6-8
poses/variants), then I'll take a squad. Just to annoy people here at
the club:-)

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Under the who'd have tunk it category....) Next: Re: Under the who'd have tunk it category....)